10 december 2008

Ghost

I don’t believe in ghosts but there’s a ghost under my bed. He keeps me awake at night and he scares the shit out of me. He said “I’m here to keep you worried and I’m here to fight you. I’m here to make you cry I’m a ghost so I got the right to”. He makes my body cold and he makes my body shiver. He demands so much from me and I cannot deliver. ”You belong to me now Malin, no matter what they say. So don’t keep beggin’ me to leave you Malin cause I’m here to stay. I’m gonna get you Malin somehow, I’m gonna mess your mind up. I’m gonna pump in death in you, I’m gonna break you slowly”. Once in a while when I fall asleep then he comes to me in nightmares. “You cannot escape from me I’m a demon you got to deal with”. I don’t expect any love from you but could you leave me alone for a while? Am I the only one around who deserves the presence of demons? ”You belong to now Malin, no matter what they say. So don’t keep beggin’ me to leave you Malin cause I’m here to stay. I’m gonna get you Malin somehow, I’m gonna mess your mind up. I’m gonna pump in death in you, I’m gonna break you slowly”.

Inga kommentarer: